We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
What You Will Experience In This Position
The Sales Support Manager main responsibility is to ensure Customer Service and Field Sales Staff have the right skills to close deals and deliver sales growth at the desired margin.
Moreover, this role needs to ensure local sales unit can focus on sales growth by removing programmable and routine tasks and proactively manage the pending orders in the order book, and to lead the staff in the department that handles customer orders, administrative sales tasks, customer agreements, and M3 support.
In more concrete terms, the Sales Support Manager must focus on:
- Maintaining and developing the training program, Eldon Sales Professionalism Program;
- Identifying training needs and training Sales Staff;
- Recruitment, coaching, and HR-issues (SPARK, Values);
- Order book management efficiency;
- Police customer agreements;
- M3 support and sales administration
- Process and software knowledge
- Product Portfolio knowledge, specifically for quoting and first line support with a good knowledge in reading drawings.
- Understanding the sales process and the how to go to market strategy.
- Keep track of all live agreements and notify Sales Manager before expire.
- University Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years or more functional experience,
- 0-2 years managerial experience
- Developed communication skills
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- We are a $2 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 8,800 people and trusted brands such as CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER. Known for innovation, quality and reliability, our products connect and protect, consistently delivering value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers.
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
Innovative & adaptable
Dedicated to absolute integrity
Focused on the customer first
Respectful and team oriented
Optimistic and energizing
Accountable for performance
Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.