nVent Electric plc (“nVent”), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, will showcase industry-leading nVent HOFFMAN enclosure, climate control and panel shop automation solutions – all designed to make it easier, safer and more cost-effective for customers to do business – from April 17-21 at Hannover Messe trade show in Hanover, Germany.
As one of the world’s leading trade fairs, Hannover Messe highlights international industrial transformation year after year – with groundbreaking innovations and products. The nVent HOFFMAN brand delivers one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of solutions to safeguard electrical equipment from the operating environment and people from electrical hazards in virtually any application.
In this year’s exhibition, nVent will feature:
- Market-leading Panel Shop Automation solutions – nVent HOFFMAN Panel Shop Automation solutions help customers automate the machining of precise holes and cutouts, optimize the cutting of DIN rails and cable ducts, and reduce wire processing time up to 75%. These solutions enable panel builders to be more competitive and efficient, so they can improve their bottom lines. Come see live demos of the nVent HOFFMAN ModCenter, Personal Wiring Assistant (PWA), NC-Cut (NC) numeric control cutter and our new Design to Manufacturing software in the booth!
- New nVent HOFFMAN Cable Entry Systems –The user-friendly nVent HOFFMAN Cable Entry Systems portfolio makes it faster and easier to feed through and install cables into electrical enclosures. The portfolio features sealed entrance points for cables and maintains high ingress protection ratings – IP54 and IP66 – against dust, water and vibration. As complements to the comprehensive nVent HOFFMAN portfolio of electrical enclosure solutions, these cable entry systems seal and terminate devices to protect electrical equipment inside an enclosure, while maintaining an enclosure’s overall integrity and resilience.
Setting the industry standard as demands evolve rapidly
In addition, we will feature market-leading nVent HOFFMAN enclosure and climate control solutions that:
- Simplify maintenance and prevent contamination in Food & Beverage applications
- Keep processes flowing, and people and equipment protected in industrial automation and automotive applications
- Protect and empower the future in Sustainable Energy applications
- Meet virtually any application need anywhere in the world!
Join us at Hannover Messe!
Come see live product demonstrations and talk with our trusted experts in Hall 11, Booth E29 from April 17-20 at Hannover Messe.