Eldon Group reserves the right to modify this Legal Policy or any other condition that may complement, modify or substitute the provisions of this Legal Policy in relation to specific services and contents of this Website. Such modification may take place at any time without prior notice to the users of this Website.
II. Use of the Website, its services or contents
Usage of this Website, its services or contents shall be made in accordance with applicable law and this Legal Policy. Further, this Website may not be used for any purposes that are illegal or prejudicial to the Eldon Group or any third party, or in any way that could damage or impede its normal operation.
As regards the contents (i.e. information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) of this Website the following shall apply:
- Users may download contents available at this Website.
- Users may not distribute or change any of the contents unless authorization has been obtained by the legal owners of the contents or unless it is legally permitted to do so.
- This Website may not be used for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those specifically permitted by law or otherwise.
Hyperlinks between a web page and any of the web pages of this Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- None of the services or contents of this Website may be totally or partially copied, unless permitted by the Eldon Group or unless accepted by applicable law.
- Links to this Website may only be established as long as the pages that are activated by the link do not create frames around any page on this Website or in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of any content within this Website.
- The web page from which a hyperlink is established may not contain any trademark, brand name, commercial heading, name, logotype, slogan or other distinguishing signs that pertain to the Eldon Group.
- Under no circumstance shall the Eldon Group be responsible for the contents or services offered to the public, on the web page from which a hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
This Website may include links to websites operated by third parties over which the Eldon Group have no control. Once a user leaves this Website, Eldon Group take no responsibility for the privacy policies or practices of such other sites. The user access’ such sites at its own risk.
IV. Exclusion of Guarantees and responsibility
Eldon Group does not, in any case, give any guarantee nor take any responsibility for, any damage or harm of any type caused by:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of this Website and/or its services or contents.
- Lack of utility, suitability or validity of this Website and/or its services or contents to fulfill needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the user.
- The existence of a virus, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- Reception, obtaining, storage, distribution or transmission of the contents.
- Illicit, negligent or fraudulent use of this Website, its services or contents by the users, contrary to this Legal Policy, good faith, generally accepted practice or public order.
- Lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and placed at the disposal of the users of this Website.
- Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments with relation to the services provided to users through this Website.
Eldon Group takes no responsibility for any damage or harm occurred as a result of the usage of any downloaded contents from this Website.
Eldon Group reserves the right to, at any time, modify, withdraw or deny access to this Website without prior notice to the users.
Cookies are used on this Website. All cookies belong to the domain eldon.com. A cookie is a small text file stored in the user’s computer containing text data. Cookies are used with the purpose of improving the usability and quality of service of this Website. Two types of cookies are used on this Website – non-session and session cookies.
Non-session cookies are stored in the user’s computer memory for one year. The Non-session cookies are used in order to store information regarding the user’s choice of language so that the same language will apply next time the user visits this Website.
Session cookies are temporarily stored in the user’s computer memory and will be removed automatically when the user leaves this Website. Session cookies are used for authentication purposes, in order to store customer information to store information about failed attempts to log in to the Website and to store information about the user’s navigation on this Website.
Information collected by the Eldon Group is considered confidential and will not be sold, leased or otherwise shared with third parties.
The user may choose whether to accept cookies or not. Users that do not want to accept cookies must deactivate this function on their computer. It shall be noted that if cookies are disabled, the services and functions of this Website will be limited.
Personal data related to the users of his Website is processed and stored when the user provides Eldon Group with such personal data, in order to register a client account. The information may include name, company name, e-mail address, phone number and customer information. The client account makes it possible for the user to place orders and provide information about stock levels, prices and order history. Personal data, such as name, e-mail address and address, is also collected from the user when the user wants to be contacted by the Eldon Group or if the user wants to order the Eldon Group catalogue.
Att: Mats Toftebrant
164 40 Kista
Phone: +46 10 555 9574