Location: Eldon NV, Beechavenue 133, 1119 RB SCHIPHOL-RIJK
Eldon's Enclosure Application Specialists, EAS, are imperative for the successful delivery of standard and customized products to customers with high potential. Furthermore, the EAS provides technical support to internal and external stakeholders in their area of responsibility.
An EAS is part of the Field Sales Team for the Middle East and deals with predominantly Oil and Gas customers with a potential of EUR 500 million. The processes managed by an Enclosure Application Specialist include the following:
- Provide first line product support by providing help to customers and colleagues using Eldon products and services;
- Quoting standard products if complexity is high and/or the size of the opportunity is high;
- Taking ownership of commercial quoting and order processing of the most complex customization products classified as 'Assembly Services' and 'Customer Specific Accessories' to ensure customer specifications are met to one hundred per cent;
- 1st line product support to the Sales Organization, but they can escalate product support queries to a Product Manager;
- Ensuring a good level of product and application knowledge within the sales offices he/she is allocated to;
- Review whether Eldon meets tender texts provided by customers.
In the communication with a customer, it is important to bear the following in mind:
- Communicate courteously with the customers in person or by phone, e-mail and letter;
- Have expert knowledge about Eldon's product and services and keep up to date on new product developments, changes and white papers;
- Adhere to Customer Service procedures in terms of quoting and order entry;
- Be aware of warranties and sales conditions.
Regarding time management, the EAS should:
- Plan his/her activities with Field Sales and supervision of the Sales Director;
- As travelling to the Middle East is required, the EAS should be willing to travel 20% of his time;
- Allocate his time to opportunities in the Closing phase to ensure his time is spent on technical support and orders are processed adequately;
- Update technical documentation to ensure the customer always has access to the latest product information in co-operation with Marketing Communications and Technical Office;
- Be available to conduct Product Trainings at Eldon's International Training Center or in one of his/her sales units.
- Good technical knowledge in electrical applications;
- Read/interpret drawings (existing and for new customer/products);
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Logical and structured person, able to take and implement decisions;
- Bachelor degree;
- Experience in the Oil and Gas or enclosure industry is a plus.
Send your application HERE!